Monday, December 14, 2015

The Working Man, My Father


Every day I thank God for the things he has given us. I am thankful for he gave me my father. 
I have never met such a hard working, understanding, loving man that compares to my father. 
My father is my hero. 
I have never met such a loyal, passionate, respectable man like my father. 
My father is strong.
I have never met such a down to earth, humble, sacraficing man anywhere close to my father.
My father is my friend. 
I have never met such a knowledgable, inventive, determined man that is anything like my father.
My father is incredible. 
I have never met such an ambitious, reverent, faithful man that will ever be similar to my father
My father is unyielding.
And out of all of the wonderful things in this world God made for me, God made a farmer. 


2 comments: